Las madres : a novel / Esmeralda Santiago.
"A powerful novel of family, race, faith, sex, and disaster that moves between Puerto Rico and The Bronx, revealing the lives and loves of five women and the secret that binds them together"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780307962614
- ISBN: 030796261X
- ISBN: 9780345803894
- ISBN: 0345803892
- Physical Description: ix, 321 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First United States edition.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
"This is a Borzoi book published by Alfred A. Knopf"--Title page verso.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mothers and daughters > Fiction.
Memory disorders > Fiction.
Hurricanes > Fiction.
Puerto Rico > Fiction.
Female friendship > Fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at York County Libraries.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.