A Calder at heart / Janet Dailey.
Battle-scarred and emotionally ravaged by the loss of his wife and children to Spanish Flu, former US Army Major Logan Hunter heads to Blue Moon to salvage whatever peace he can near the only family he has left. Not only does the Calder clan embrace him, but patriarch Webb Calder helps Logan secure a prime piece of ranching property. Yet settling into his new home is fraught with challenges, especially since Logan's land borders the rival Dollarhide spread, stoking the battle between the families anew and pitting Logan against an adversary who stirs him like no other.
- ISBN: 9781496727466 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1496727460 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 265 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Kensington hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Kensington Publishing Corp., 
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Widowers > Fiction.
Women physicians > Fiction.
Veterans > Fiction.
Ranching > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at York County Libraries.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.